WHO IS DR. RICHARD KNIERIM?
I’m a laboratory physician who took an oath to avoid doing harm. As your Senator, I will fight to protect the vulnerable, including preserving funding for the developmentally disabled and others who desperately need our support.
I live near Bridle Trails with my wife, Claire. We have two grown children and four grandchildren who all live on the Eastside.
• Medical staff at Swedish Medical Center
• Former Clinical Associate Professor, University of Washington
• College of American Pathologists Board of Governors
• Former Consultant, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• Laboratory Physician & Pathologist
• Medical internship and residency at University of Washington
• Loma Linda University, M.D.
• US Army veteran; Okinawa, Japan, and Madigan Army Medical Center
• Ethics Committee, Swedish Medical Center
• Special interest in charities helping the poor in the U.S., Africa and around the world.